Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In Search of Color

It was so beautiful here in central Kentucky today. A little sunshine brought temperatures in the 60's. I decided to go in search of a little Fall color. The leaves weren't quite there yet, but I managed to find a few patches of color.

 

4 comments:

pat said...

Isn't it odd how autumn is so spotty this year? It seems like even back east it's coming in dribs and drabs instead of all at once. Love the shot with the barn...just gorgeous! Your hardwoods are starting to blaze, though, so peak color can't be too far off.

Regina (Lexi) said...

It seems we had more color earlier than this last year. I wish I could have better comps on these, but when I am pulling over on a narrow road and jumping out to shoot over fences, you do what you can. =)

Pam of Always Artistic said...

These are all gorgeous! The first one would make an awesome puzzle! I love barns!

Regina (Lexi) said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Pam. Might make a good stocking stuffer. =)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.