Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Kentucky Backroads

I have been in such a photography slump lately. I just can't get motivated to go out and shoot. I'm hoping the fall colors will help me get my mojo back. I am so picky about my photos. I take hundreds and only share a handful. Here are a couple that didn't make the cut from last Fall for various reasons. I thought I would play with them and add a touch of Ren's "Glow" for a slight Orton feel. These were taken out near Military Pike I believe.




5 comments:

Quilt Works said...

That's lovely! Beautiful prespective and nice warm colors!
great job!

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Beautiful!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Oh wow these are just beautiful. I really love to watch the trees change, we had a few days with snow and high winds, there are hardly any leaves on the trees - and no color hardly at all - all the leaves are curled up on the ground now.

Thanks for sharing these!

pat said...

Glorious! Even if these are from last year, they are splendid!!!! I just can't get over the incredible depth of color.

brandy said...

Hi there! I absolutely love these pics! I sent you an email on etsy regarding purchasing one.

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.