Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kings' Gardens

We finally had a break in the weather so I took my youngest out to King's Gardens to see the giant pumpkin. They had such a variety of gourds, squash and pumpkins. I loved all of the colors and textures. We also ended up buying a bunch of plants thanks to their clearance section. I can't wait to see my new rhododendron and hydrangea bushes in the spring.



 

 



 

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

beautiful photos! things aren't looking quite that fall-ish around here yet.... =(

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Wow these are just beautiful! Talk about away to get in the spirit of fall!

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Fantastic shots, Regina. I love that first one especially - great texture and detail.
Peace, Judi

pat said...

Oooh, love all the textures, colors, and patterns. The broken pumpkin stem that's almost-a-star is really cool! These are sooo much fun. I've got to get my harvest shots edited...

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.