Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bathing Beauties

My son Jake had his Confirmation this weekend. We had friends up from Tennessee. Aren't old friends the best? It was nice just hanging out and spending time with them.

Here are a couple feathered friends. I love watching the birds play around the pond at the UK Arboretum. There were a  couple of cardinals, some sparrows and a very curious mockingbird on this day I visited. =)






4 comments:

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Gorgeous pictures! I especially love Cardinals! Glad you enjoyed your time with your friends!

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Great photos of lovely birds.
Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for being a great bloggy friend!
Peace, Judi

pat said...

Wonderful shots! I've never seen a mockingbird, so this was a treat. The photo with both of them is great! Congrats to your son :-)

Amy said...

I love your photographs. They're really beautiful! I found your photography through Etsy. Is the resolution of your photos such that prints larger than 5x7 or 8x10 (mentioned on Etsy) could be made? If so, how large and what would the price be? We're looking for some artwork for a large wall in our home. Thank you!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.