Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Four of the older kids spent Halloween hanging out and trick-or-treating with friends so we only had the youngest two with us this year. I added it up and I have put together more than 60 costumes over the past 13 Halloweens! I was sort of happy three of the kids decided to skip the costumes this year. I played with a few of the pictures for the kids. I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!



Lady N was supposed to be a  kitty cat, but changed her mind at the last minute and decided to be a witch like her big sister because she wanted to "scare people." I think she was way too cute to scare anyone. =)




1 comments:

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Awww cute costumes, I love how you played with the pictures! Sounds like they had a lot of fun!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.