Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Peaceful Pasture

Between trying to get the new computer all set up and lots of painting and home improvements, it has been a very busy week. And did I mention I have 6 kids and an extra precocious almost 11 month old nephew running around? Whew. =) No time to find my way around CS3 so I know these look a little off without my usual processing, but here are a couple of friendly Kentucky residents I stumbled across on one of my drives. 

I totally blew the exposure on this guy, but I love the peaceful scenery.




1 comments:

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Beautiful! Wow you sound busy!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.