Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Cactus Blossom

My kids brought home a Christmas cactus from a Boy Scout event and we got our first bloom yesterday. I almost waited until later to snap a picture to share. I'm glad I didn't because it had wilted down quite a bit by later in the evening. I can't wait for the rest of the buds to bloom.



"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, 
everything is softer and more beautiful."  ~Norman Vincent Peale

2 comments:

Jess said...

This is GORGEOUS- who knew a cactus could be so soft and beautiful? :)

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Wow, as Jess said...

This is GORGEOUS!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.