Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just Saying Hello

Taking a little unexpected break. I had what I am sure was pneumonia  for a couple of weeks and now six of us have gone through a wicked stomach virus., two ended up with  Strep and one ended up in the ER. Crazy start to the new year. I hope everyone is staying well. I can't wait for Spring!

Since I haven't been able to take anything new, here are a couple of shots from last year's ice storm that didn't make the cut for the blog:

 

  

And one that did...


2 comments:

hello gorgeous said...

aww hon, hope EVERYONE is on the mend now and that it's "all quiet" on the sickness front from now until spring!

LOVE your photography, have linked you on my blog! ;o)

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

pat said...

Hope everyone is feeling better. That's the problem with close families--sharing is caring, unfortunately! I hope you're doing better and have gotten rid of all the bugs and are up and around. Really like The ice-encased berries---they look like jewels!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.