Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Snowflakes

This was so fun last year that I had to give it a try this morning when I saw some gently falling snowflakes. Here is a compilation of some of them:




If you want to give this a try, just put down a dark colored fabric and shoot away. I didn't even use a macro lens or filter this morning, just my 18-55mm kit lens. I used my point & shoot last year and my focus was a little better, but you don't need any fancy equipment to give this a try. You will get more detail with a macro lens or by putting your p&s in macro mode.

3 comments:

Malisa said...

gorgeous Lexi! Makes me think of all of the delicate layers of humans and all of our differences!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Wow that is beautiful!

jewels said...

That is great!! Thanks for sharing!!

Cheers,
jewels

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.