Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Before and After

Once all the snow melted away, we had a day in the 60's last week. You couldn't help but turn your thoughts toward Spring. This morning I awoke to another coating of the white stuff and another snow day for the kids. Luckily I have my pictures from last year to keep me going. The Spring transformation thankfully doesn't stop with the landscape. It is also a total makeover for my state of mind.

Now:

Ahhhhhh....And in a few short weeks:


It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!
~Mark Twain

2 comments:

Ann Christine Dennison said...

What a difference! Both great photos :-)

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Wow hard to believe it is the same spot, just gorgeous!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.