Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cherry Trees-Winter Edition

I had an hour to kill after dropping my daughter off at her Strings class so I stopped in the Lexington Cemetery. I took a drive down "Cherry Tree Lane" and it is hard to believe the transformation they will make in a month or so. This is how the trees looked yesterday:

 

and at the end of March:




This photo just doesn't do them justice. I took this after they had peaked on a bright afternoon. This was the closest I had handy to the same composition.

1 comments:

pat said...

What a striking contrast! I saw on the news the snow you had down your way, and had to check here to see if you had posted any photos... Spring is going to look pretty good to you this year!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.