Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Since it is here...

might as well get a few photos. =) We have 4-6 inches of snow predicted by tomorrow. We definitely have several inches out there now in my back yard. I ran out early this morning to get a few shots of our new house and neighborhood all decked out in the snow. I love seeing it before too many footprints and tire tracks have spoiled the serenity.

 

 

And a touch of Orton for old time's sake. Never tried it on snow before. =)


1 comments:

pat said...

These are so nice! There's nothing like a fresh blanket of snow to dress everything up. Really like that first shot and the "mistyness" down the street. Very cool. Nice house, too! :-)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.