Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wake me when it's Spring

Haven't been out to shoot much since the snowmageddon. It is hard with the kids out of school to get much done with 7 of them around. Our court and the surrounding streets are just awful. We have been watching people fishtail, doughnut and slide through the stop sign for two days. Free entertainment for the kids. =) I would love to venture out and shoot for awhile, but I am not familiar enough with the new neighborhood to know good places to go on foot. I had a big creek and wooded area near my old house so I guess I was a little spoiled.

Here are a few from the Lexington Cemetery. This was the remainder of last week's snow before the "big snow" fell.


I blew the exposure on these guys, but I liked it anyway. 


I don't know what these trees are, but I love the formations that just grow up out of the water.

1 comments:

Judi FitzPatrick said...

Luvin' the ducks and geese, so cute!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.