Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Friday, April 16, 2010

A Study In White

With all of the gorgeous colors of Spring, it is easy to overlook the beauty of the white flowers blooming all around us. These were taken at Waveland State Historic Site. The second one is witch alder-one of my favorites. ;)





2 comments:

pat said...

These are lovely! I really like that second shot; I've been seeing some of these blooms on other blogs, but have no idea what it is (it isn't native to the NW). What an interesting bloom! LOVE that dogwood shot--just gorgeous! I agree--the whites tend to be overlooked with all the flamboyant colors of spring.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Gorgeous!

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.