Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Tiptoe Through The Tulips

Spent the early morning walking around the tulip garden at The Lexington Cemetery.


I found some twin tulips last year and kept my eyes peeled for another set. I found a pair of fiery ones this morning. Not quite as delicate and feminine as last year's beautiful pink set.




2 comments:

pat said...

Oh, how I've been waiting for these!!! These are so stunning, and you have such an eye for comp. Love the twinned one; it looks like hearts afire. I am trying to get up to the Skagit Valley where all the tulip growers are, but so far, no luck (plus the weather has been miserable...) Thanks for the sunshine and flowers!!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

WOW! I can't say anything else, just WOW! lol

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.