Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kings Gardens


We had snowflakes here in the Bluegrass this morning, so I thought everyone could use a little shot of warmth and color. I took these on a trip to King's Gardens Garden Center. We stop by every year to see the giant inflatable pumpkin and to check out the Fall displays. They have a huge selection of gourds. I am always amazed at all of the unlimited shapes and colors Mother Nature provides.


I love this shape. They had some painted with little aprons and faces. The kids loved them.






5 comments:

Nick said...

Thanks for the color pop! Hope you are feeling better ;)

pat said...

These are wonderful, Regina! Can't get over the variety...I really like the speckled/targeted one, and those green watermelon-ish ones have the neatest shape. Love that punch of color. Hope your snow didn't stick.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Beautiful images!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Beautiful images!

Shannon said...

Love all the colors and shapes, very funky. The bottom ones look like watermelon apples :)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.