Photos copyright 2013-2016 Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.

I'm going to try firing up the blog again for 2016, especially the nature/landscape side of things. It is in desperate need of a redesign so I will be working on that while shooting for KSTV. Unfortunately the slideshows on older posts have been disabled by flickr. You can find all of my work in my gallery.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Dedicated Sports Blog

My blog has been having an identity crisis for awhile now. I have been needing to divide my sports and nature photography and have finally started the process. The two attract different audiences for the most part so it seems natural to separate them. 

The new sports blog is accessible from the main blog by clicking on the UK/Sports images link under the blog header. You can also find it directly at http://acrphotosports.blogspot.com/ If you want to receive notifications through NetworkedBlogs for the sports blog, you will need to subscribe to that blog separately.

Both blogs should post to the facebook page if you prefer to keep up that way. You can follow that page here:  http://on.fb.me/qKlVnG.

Thanks for your patience while things get switched over. I apologize if you receive duplicate messages from NetworkedBlogs, etc. while I get the kinks worked out.

0 comments:

COPYRIGHT

Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Regina Rickert. All rights reserved.